Copyright Violation and DMCA

If you believe that materials or content available on our website infringes any copyright that you own, you or your agent may send us a notice requesting that we remove the materials or content from our website.

If you believe that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, you may send us a counter-notice.

Notices and counter-notices can be sent to:


c/o Jennifer Robin Lee, Move to Mexico Guide

Dr. Marquez 76, Colonia Doctores, Cuauhtemoc,

Cuidad de Mexico, Distrito Federal

Or by e-mail to:


Layer 1
Move to Mexico Guide